On May 10, instead of hunting for treasure (wasn't that fun!!), how about if we solve a puzzle? :)
Our two-part puzzler adventure will actually be TWO fun little adventures:
We will divide the festivities and Part A will be made in advance by the Tiddly Inkers and set up with the jigsaw puzzles, but Part B will be open to anyone who wants to join in ---a two part puzzler! :)
I plan to post pieces of two little jigsaw puzzles on the blogs of 8 or 10 of our design team and special guests. As you hop along, you will piece the images together, find their names in the shop, and then email me those names to get entered into our prize pool. After you get done with that, you can go onto the second part.
There will be an Inlinz list where you can post your creation according to the rules below. If you want to join in PART B of the open blog hop, here is what you will need to do:
1) Make your card ahead of time (so before May 10). There are no rules except it needs to contain a Tiddly Inks image, anything else goes! :).2) Post it on your blog sometime between 12:00 PM CST and 9:00 PM CST --on MAY 10.3) After your post is live on your blog, come HERE and paste your URL/blog address in the Inlinkz box (my blog post will be up at 12:00 PM CST-noon).4) Wait until 9:00 PM when we close the Inlinkz list, and then come back HERE and visit all the entries in the Inlinkz list. I will not post the puzzle piece list until 9:00 PM CST on May 10.5) Hop around and visit both sets of cards----those that you entered and the link list containing the puzzle pieces. :) The blog hop will be "live" from May 10 at 9:00 PM CST until May 12 at 9:00 PM. Winners will be selected from the emailed entries after that date.
PRIZES (These are two separate pools so you could get entered into two places. :)
PART A PRIZES:
1) When you email the names of the images, you will get entered into a pool to win a custom digital stamp designed just for you by me with any image you like (within reason and in my style LOL).
2) Some digital images and blog candy will be up for grabs...:)
PART B PRIZES:
1) If you choose to enter a card you make into the Puzzle Adventure, you will also get entered into a pool to have a custom image drawn just for you.
2) There will also be secondary prizes of digital images and some blog candy too....Wahoo!! :)
So that is a two-part puzzler with a four-part prize. Sounds fun, huh? We will leave it up to you...just hop around the entries or join in OR do both--hop around and enter! Acckkk, so many choices!! LOL
(thanks for the puzzle idea, Zoe!)