Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tiddly Tuesday - New Images and a Freebie

Happy Tuesday my happy diva darlings! :0
Our challenge this week is all about attitude and this is the latest image in the shop, BonBon Diva.
I created my challenge card using an already existing Diva completely in Photoshop...:) 
Our freebie this week is Cupcake Diva's sweet little cupcake- just click and save. 
If you choose to download my freebies, please consider sharing my badge (in the side bar) on your blog or popping into the shop to view the latest images for later purchase. I rely on your word of mouth for most of my advertising and it is always appreciated. :)

Blog candy opportunity coming tomorrow....yay!! :)

18 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh i love it christy!!!! she is definately one cupcake diva!!!! thank you for the cute cupcake freebie too,hugs Lou xxx

Catherine said...

Oh I do love those new designs ! They are fantastic ! Thank you for the freebie too ! Hugs x

DonnaMundinger said...

Your divas are just fab, Christy! And thanks for the yummy cupcake! xxD

Larissa said...

Fabulous card Christy!

:)

Larissa said...

Fabulous card Christy!

:)

Nannieflash said...

Thank you so much for the fabulous freebie. with hugs Shirleyx

Jennifer Shults said...

This is awesome Christy! I love love love the signage feel of this... gorgeous lettering and the bold colors and with this layout really pop. LOVE it! Now I need to go watch Cupcake Challenge, hehe!

marthacreates said...

Thank you for the adorable freebie!
Hugs,
Martha

Stephanie said...

Yummy Christy! I love your PS card. Very awesome. Addy is just terrific, I have always loved her. GREAT reflections in her glasses I struggled with how to do the glasses myself.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Love the new images, and thank you for the freebie, Christy. :)

weva said...

Thank you!!!

Sarah said...

thanks for the freebie

Marlena Peduzzi said...

LOVE the cupcake Diva! She's so great!

Renee said...

Oh my gosh this card looks good enough to eat Christy!! Love the colours and the cupcake freebie is scrumptious.
Hugs

Cindy - John 3:16 said...

TY for the cute cupcake ;)

mamichelle said...

It's so cute! Thank you!

Angie said...

Thanks for the cupcake!

...just Barbara said...

This is adorable - I love it! Yummy cupcakes and a perfect diva theme. :D