Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tiddly Tuesday and Puzzle Adventure.

EDIT: So have you been peeking??? Me too!!! LOL Just a little here and there. :) There are some AMAZING cards being added to our Inklinkz list.
Below you will find our links for the puzzle adventure. 
If you visit each of these amazing blogs, you will find a delightful piece of a puzzle. Go in order so they make sense. :) End your journey on the challenge blog to view our Tiddly Inkers creations for the week. They would like some love too, so please pop in and say hi!  


Renee  

The puzzles are not toooo tricky--only 4 pieces per puzzle---but I guarantee you will get a kick out of the amazing creations you see along the way. :) Once you determine both names of the images in the puzzles, email me at ccart87atgmail.com. :)


Then wend your way back here and get some more eye candy from the brilliant cards linked below...wow!!! :)


Have fun my little hunters and hoppers!!!
Yippeeee!


Thanks so much to everyone who helped celebrate Tiddly Inks first birthday. It has been a hoot and will continue to be a hoot. I have more images every week, so I hope to see you next Tuesday! 

This is our new image for the day...we had some new ones on Sunday too.


11 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh Christy, the new digi is so cute ! Love the little shoes ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Starla B. said...

She is so adorable!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

yup yup yup! My creations are made and waiting for the InLinkz to open - can't wait! :) xoxo

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

Love the new digi! After a battle between my computer and camera, who decided they didn't get along and wouldn't speak to each other this morning, my post is finally up an hour later than planned :) Thanks for the fun, can't wait for the puzzle adventure and hop!

Jules said...

Yippee!! Can hardly wait for tonight - just posted my inkylink! Loving the new digi character & the hedgie! The birthday celebration continues tonight! Thanks Christy, et all - it rocks!

Starla B. said...

Fabulous cards everyone!! What a talented group of people you Tiddly Inkers are!

*Alison* said...

I totally agree.. I LOVE the new images.. they are adorable.. thanks so much for the fun and inspiring hop.. :) HUGS

Stephanie said...

What awesome cards everyone made. So much talent.

Love the new Tiddly's Christy. They are so adorable.

Tracy Jedi said...

Yay, I just finished hopping! There are so many awesome cards that were linked in here! The DT cards are also amazing! =D

Dilsaver Designs said...

Really love all the new digi's, but I always do :) Thanks for the fun hop!!

Larissa said...

I am in love with all the new lilli images, she is so cute! I love your gorgeous card fomr the challenge blog, so pretty. The red hair ia adorable.

Hugs,
Larissa