Sunday, May 8, 2011

New Images - Lilli Claire

My brother and his wife are expecting a baby any day and they have named her Lilli Claire...isn't that cute? I really wanted to create something for her so that in 10 years she will know she was loved and expected with joy. :) Now, I just hope it is actually Lilli Claire who comes out and not Lance Christopher or someone unexpected...LOL  My sister-in-law loves overalls, so I chose overalls and lillies for the piece I am painting for Lilli Claire to hang in her room in a few years since her nursery is jungle animals right now....LOL

Anyway, many lovely wishes to the tiny and coming-soon Lilli Claire. :)
May you arrive safely and fill your mother's heart with a love unsurpassed by any she has known.
May you soften and melt your daddy's heart and fill it with overflowing love and joy.
May you know that your arrival is celebrated with joy and love by all of your family, near and far.
May you always blossom and bloom as beautifully as your name predicts you will.

Once I started, I couldn't stop drawing Lilli Claire, so here are the newest images in the shop in honor of my soon-to-arrive neice:
Lilli Claire - Make a Wish!
Find her HERE.
Lilli Claire - Bloom Little Lily
Find her HERE.
 Lilli Claire - Did You Hear? 
Find her HERE.
I am posting these earlier than I normally would since we are having a Puzzle Adventure on Tuesday. :)

 If you plan to participate in the blog hop, here is what you need to do:

1) Make your card ahead of time (so by Tuesday afternoon). There are no rules except it needs to contain a Tiddly Inks image, anything else goes! :). 
2) Post it on your blog sometime between 12:00 PM CST (Houston, TX time zone) and 9:00 PM CST on MAY 10.
3) After your post is live on YOUR blog, come HERE and paste your URL/blog address in the Inlinkz box (my blog post will be up at 12:00 PM CST-noon).
4) Wait until 9:00 PM when we close the Inlinkz list, and then come back HERE and visit all the entries in the Inlinkz list. 
5) Hop around! The blog hop will be "live" from May 10 at 9:00 PM CST until May 12 at 9:00 PM. 

There are two ways to win prizes....there is more information HERE.

See you on Tuesday and we will solve some puzzles. :)

12 comments:

Larisa said...

Very nice images!!!

Jane said...

These are gorgeous!!

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindi Flass said...

Wow these are great! I have to get them all lol. Congrats on your new niece :)

Deb said...

love her, she is adorable, will be popping over for some of these soon! congratulations on the new addition to the family!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Danni said...

Super cute new images! Off to get them now!!

donna mikasa said...

The Lilli Claire images are all so adorable! What a sweet tribute to your soon-to-be-niece! Happy Mother's Day, Christy! Hugs!

Larissa said...

I lurve the new Lili claire images!
How cool is Lili Claire to have her own images before she is even born! You are such a sweet aunt! ;)

xxx,
Larissa

cardmaking bird said...

Oh wow - what beautiful images and such a lovely sentiment behind them!! Am looking forward to the hop! Hugs, Marie xx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Congrats to the soon-to-be parents! :) Images are so cute, and I love her name. xo

Catherine said...

Oh Christy ! Lilli Claire is so so cute ! More to add on my wish list !!!

Renee said...

Lilli Claire is just too cute, as I am sure your new niece will be. I am also waiting the arrival of a little niece in the next couple of weeks, so I share your excitement and joy!!

I am off to colour.
Hugs x