Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New Copic Coloring Class by Michelle Houghton

If you have been wanting some amazing tips on coloring with copics, I think you might want to take a peek at Michelle Houghton's self-paced class---you can find all the details HERE.
Looks pretty amazing to me---and not just because she is using some of my stamps. hehe

If you want to take the basic and more advanced class, you get a discount HERE.

She also has a nifty little tutorial you might want to check out HERE too.

She is a very sweet and talented artist, so I hope you decide to learn some of her amazing coloring techniques. :) I am going to be taking her Handlettering and doodling class soon....can't wait. :)
 Michelle has a great tutorial available on scrapbook lettering HERE.

All of Michelle's classes are hosted by Debbie Hodge's site...wow, now there is some amazing stuff and creativity floating around there....Take a peek HERE and HERE.


3 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

SO FUN!!!

Stephanie said...

I wish I had known about the Copics class when I first got them.

The journaling course is an AWESOME idea. I just checked it out, I may have to put that in my shopping cart. Thanks for the tidbit.

Cindi Flass said...

Thanks for linking this! I signed up. I never would have known about it.