Saturday, April 23, 2011

Wanna see a cool project?

I have not-so-recently, but not-so-long-ago-either, made the lovely acquaintance of two amazing artists, Mo of Mo's Digitals and Zoe of Make It Crafty, and they just outdid themselves with an amazing blog hop....I mean "Wow!"...Take a peek HERE.

But after the hop, I stopped by Zoe's blog and she had this incredible post about an amazing project that she showcased for the hop. And if you want to see it, you will have to go HERE. LOL

Well worth the few minutes you will need to pick your jaw off the ground. :)


And next week, we hope you join Tiddly Inks for our less-grand-but-still-gonna-be-FUN blog hop. :) All the details will be available here on April 30. See you then! :)

2 comments:

jenlynnie said...

isn't mo amazing?! she makes great stuff. & that ferris wheel & carnival backdrop were amazing.

Shirley said...

What a great collaboration. That ferris wheel was jaw dropping amazing. I have no doubt your Anniversary Blog hop is going to be just as amazing.

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...