Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tiddly Tuesday - Time to Make New Friends :D

Merry Tiddly Tuesday! :)
Meet Minnie's Egg nicknamed Minnie the Egghead...LOL
(if you are looking for other recent images, click HERE).

Did you know that I design rubber stamps for Stamping Bella too?
 There are some new adorable pixies (and mermaids by GreenBean too) floating about her site today....
Here is one of my new pixies... Go visit  Bella to find her. :)

This week, the challenge blog is focusing on "Bunny Hopping to Make some New Friends" (with a pretty good prize :D) and I thought I would focus on something similar. So here goes with an extra "Refer a Friend" Tiddly Inks opportunity...:)
REFER A FRIEND
Send a friend to Tiddly Inks and get entered to win $15 worth of images

PRIZE:
One person will win $15 worth of their choice of images

WHAT TO DO?
Well, you have 2 weeks to do 3 things to get qualified:
  1. Create a blog post sharing an new Tiddly Inks card and add the "refer a friend" badge above or in the sidebar (or the one on the challenge blog). 
  2. LIKE Tidldy Inks's facebook page if you haven't already (and pretty please invite your friends to LIKE it too---go to the bottom of the WELCOME page and follow the directions).
  3. Come back here after doing Number 1 and 2 and link your exact blog post URL--the one that has your card---in the Inlinkz bar. Post in the Inlinkz link bar by April 18 at 11:58 PM CST.
  4. Return on April 20 to see the winner and to view the entries in the Inlinkz list and meet some new friends in an informal blog hop. :) I guarantee you will find at least one blog that inspires you. 
Sounds fun, right? :) Well, you have 2 weeks to find out and I hope I get to meet a bunch of new friends and that you do too...come on back soon and get inspired. :)

At the end of this two weeks, we will start our Party, Party, Party! one-year anniversary/birthday party and it will includes lots of new images, some goodies, and all sorts of lovely fun things. Until then, I will be hoarding most of my new images LOL, but there are plenty to be found HERE until then.

I am sponsoring my lovely friend Betty and the Burtonesque Dolls this week. Pop in and check their challenge out. :)



The Burtonesque Dolls
Have a great week all my dear friends! :)



3 comments:

Starla B. said...

Oooh, I had never heard of the Burtonesque Dolls before....but I like the site! Thank you! =)

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable new images and now you're gonna also have me buying RUBBAH! Great referral programs, hon. Can't wait to meet new friends. xxD

mforquer said...

Darn it - I want the rubbah too!!! She is adorable!!! Love Minnie too!
Hugs,
M