Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tiddly Tuesday, a Freebie, Three Challenges, and Funny Family Story

Happy Tuesday everyone! :) Lots going on today, so let's get to it. :)

I am getting tons (not quite literally....LOL) of new images ready for our birthday party (more information to come later this week). I know there is going to be something for everyone in the mix....:).

But for this week, I have two new images:
Snorkel Bunny is HERE.
and then a new summery, springy girl, Flutterby HERE.
Whatcha think??? :)

Our Tiddly Inks challenge this week is titled "You are a Stitch," I hope you join in HERE. :) 
Be sure to check out the fabulous creations by the Tiddly Inkers HERE.

I am sponsoring Going Grey Challenges today...you can check out their very inspiring DT team HERE.

I am also sponsoring Haunted House Designs...you can check out their spooky and macabre design team HERE.

Our freebie this week is a butterfly paper. You can download it in the shop HERE for the next 24 hours...after that it is available for purchase.

Just a little humor for the day, but if you don't have kids who love Toy Story--this one will go right over your head, but bear with me--proud parents find these type of things funny. LOL

The other day with the three of us (me, my hubby and my Little Bit) were driving in the car on the way home in a silly mood:

LB: I am thirsty. I want some water from Sonic.
ME: I am not going to Sonic to buy water. We can go home.
LB: I am serious. I want water from Sonic.
ME: I am serious too...we are going home. [we were 2 minutes from home]
LB: I am two times serious...I want water.
ME: I am a hundred time serious...we are going home.
LB: [hmph] I am a gazillion times serious...I mean a million, a thousand, times serious.
ME: I am serious to infinity...
HUBBY: I am infinity times infinity serious....
LB: [giggle] I am BEYOND! [giggle]

We are a highly developed family are we not??...LOL
It passed 30 seconds of the 2-minute drive home (past Sonic). hehe

27 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

My daughter is 18 and Sonic is across town and she wants to go there all the time... but she wants a specialty drink at happy hour. At least she tries to get me a deal.
Love the summery springy girl!

Loopylou. said...

romfl at infinity!!!!! fabulous card hun and i am off to check out the challenges now hun!!!! love the new images too, going to have to play with those!! hugs Lou xxx

Ardilla said...

That was a funny dialog!!!

Thanks for the gorgeous paper :)

Jose said...

Gorgeous paper, had to have it, many thanks

Mary J said...

Oooh, they are just lovely, especially the bunny!

Thx for the freebie!

weva said...

Thanks for the freebie!!

Shirley said...

What a fabulous story and a great way to distract her until you got by Sonic. Thanks for the butterfly paper. Love it.

Starla B. said...

LOL!! =) Love the new images!! So cute! I cannot wait for the birthday party... =)

Cassie_lu said...

wonderful images and the family story is just too cute. reminds me of my conversations with my own children :)

DonnaMundinger said...

LOVE your Frankiee card and the new images are super cute! Fabulous freebie, too! xxD

DonnaMundinger said...

P.S. I'm still chuckling at your story. xxx

Damara said...

Just wanted to let you know I LOVE your new Flutterby girl!

Dilsaver Designs said...

The new images are so cute and a fabulous freebie to boot! Thanks for sharing your fun family story with us, sounds like my kids also, lol :)

Jenn Borjeson said...

LOL Cute story, thanks for the giggle. And thanks for the freebie. And thanks for the new images, LOVE the Snorkel Bunny, as you already know! HA! ;) xoxo

Elaine L. said...

Cute story, pretty paper! Thanks for both!

Danni said...

hehe...I recognize that flutterby girl! How fun!!
Had to giggle at your little story!

Jackiekg said...

Christy, the paper is lovely,
thank you? What is the Sonic
some of you are talking about?
Is it a place for games? (I
don't live in the States).

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Hi ya Jackie,
Sonic is a fast-food restaurant here in the States...it has speciality soda drinks and a 1950s theme with servers that bring out food to the car on roller skates...:)

Terrie L said...

Thank you for the gorgeous butterfly paper! Love it!

Gramma said...

Don't have a Sonic, but loved your story. It is amazing how advanced our conversations are when we have children.

Love the snorkle bunny and thank you for the butterfly paper.

Moments by Marla said...

They just closed our Sonic. Their business wasn't good enough in the winter to keep it in Wisconsin. Had there been more children like yours - maybe they would have survived. Love this adorable paper.

Connie said...

Love the butterfly paper! Thank you!

femke said...

adorable card!!!

greetings femke

Nannieflash said...

Thank you so much for the freebies. with hugs Shirleyxxx

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Love all of it Christy! You are just amazing!

Margie said...

That little car ride story cracked me up! Thanks for the freebies! WOO HOO!

Larissa said...

Fabulous card, my dear! I love the torn paper, so fabulous!

Your story is so funny! :)
-xxx-