Friday, April 29, 2011

Sponsoring Make it Colorful

My delightful friend Zoe from Make it Crafty is hosting a new challenge starting tomorrow and I jumped on the chance to sponsor it....love her images. :)

So check out the challenge HERE and tell Zoe I sent you on over. :)

There is also another delightful challenge blog you should check out too. Carrie (a former designer for me) hosts the Sweet Stampin challenges. Check out their "sweet" inspirational cards and challenge HERE as I am offering a prize for her blog as well.

Our Tiddly Inks design team will be hosting a treasure hunt blog hop tomorrow, so check back then.
Here is a sneak peek of my project:
Whew, lots of stuff going on. :) 

1 comment:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oooh I can't wait to see the rest of your project! Looking forward to the HOP! :)

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...