Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tiddly Tuesday - New Images and a Freebie Card Template

So how's everyone this fine Tuesday? Glad to hear it! :)

I updated my birthday project list with the final 4 cards that I received...check them out HERE. :)

And I am loving these new gothic girls I have been creating...so many fun ideas just pouring out. LOL  I am happy to take suggestions, so suggest away...I foresee steampunk accessories next...:)

Please meet Flora.
I tried something new on the outside of the image....I am somewhat of a sloppy errrr....artistic color-er, so I added even more doodles on the outside of her form....I like it!! Feel free to borrow the doodle technique. I would love to see what you do with it. :) 
Someone on Facebook (I think??) requested a shedevil as a gothic beauty, so here we go. :) 
Wicked Fun comes with a free set of matching sentiments in the zip file (each file is separate).
Annnnnd now another type of Hot Mama LOL
My mom is still gorgeous, but when I was little I thought she was soooo beautiful--and I am sure most of you thought the same of your mothers :) My mom had long curly dark hair and a sparkly smile to match her eyes. :) I guess I should have done curls, huh?? LOL Next time. :)
So here's to all the hot mamas out there.
Meet Hot Mama.

I still love drawing cute little girls too, so here is Happy Q for good measure. 

Did you realize that we are creeping up on Tiddly Ink's first birthday??? We are contemplating a blog hop or two and maybe some prizes or blog candy to celebrate...check back for details soon. :)

Our challenge is super fun this week. 
We have a tutorial on how to make "shaped" cards, along with some amazing inspirational cards from the Tiddly Inkers. Click HERE to "SHAPE UP" and join in the Tiddly Inks challenge this week. :)

These are my "shaped" ink spot cards. :) I created the colored version using Photoshop and then printed and trimmed this file 
and that yielded these little notecards (one on recycled paper and one on plain white cardstock):   
Our freebie this week is the PDF file with a blank template that may be used to create your own ink spot card. :)  
You can download the template HERE.
You will receive the blank template only, but you may color it in photoshop or by hand to create a cute ink spot shaped card. I left the circle on to save some crazy cutting, plus it gives a bit of a background.

Have fun this week. :) 

7 comments:

Tracy (JTK Ink - Jedi) said...

LOVE the new images!!! Looks like I need to go shopping! =D

Loopylou. said...

wow christy they are all totally fabulous hun!!! i adore them all...i feel all ill all of a sudden...need to ring in sick at work....and tiddly all day!!!!! romfl!!! hugs Lou xxx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Very cute - thank you for the freebie.

Starla B. said...

This is just too cute! Thanks so much for the freebie...and those new goth girls are AWESOME!

Larissa said...

Wow love the new images and thanks for the lovely freebie!

-xxx-

DonnaMundinger said...

Ohhh, more fabulous goodies! Love them ALL, Christy and your inkspot kitty card is too cute for WORDS! thanks, hon! xxD

Deirdre said...

So fun, adore the inkspot. Thanks so much. Dee