Saturday, March 12, 2011

Tiddly Thursday on Saturday! New Gothic PinUps

Thanks for waiting that extra couple of days...I just couldn't stop making these images and needed some papers and a chance to add a new shop section...so thanks for waiting patiently so I could get it all added.

I have some more images up my sleeve, so if you like them, let me know;  if not, well, lie to me and tell me you do. LOL I am enjoying making them and foresee more coming.

Anyone ready to go shopping? I hope so!!!
You can find all the new images HERE

When my daughter was about 2, she said: "Mom, I am so happy I am heartbroken!" So first up is HeartBroke Happy in honor of Little Bit...may she always be so happy and one day, this much of a looker...but not any time soon. LOL
Made for You started out as a regular ole' pin up, but that didn't work for me, so here she is all stitched with her doll face. Much better!
Tainted is, well, gorgeously tainted. She comes as two digital stamps/girls, each one has different eyes...Not sure which ones I like best...let me know. :)
I am sure Briar is not all that prickly...LOL
I am not so into inking myself up, but I can live vicariously...so meet Rose Red and her inked roses. :) But as Melissa showed us below, the roses could be on her dress too. :)
And last up today, we have Blow Me Away....I hope you are blown away...hehehe
AND now papers and sentiments to go with our lovely ladies...



This sentiment set is included in the zip file for each of the girls...just a little extra thing. :)

My Design Team, the Tiddly Inkers, busted their butts for me this week and made some stunning last-minute cards to showcase the images...they rock! :) Thanks ladies!
Kiara using Tainted
Melissa using Tainted and Rose Red
Portia using Heartbroke Happy
Tracy using Made For You
Meredith using Made For You 
Heartbroke Happy
Femke using Tainted
Marlena using Tainted 
Lou using Blow Me Away 
Heartbroke Happy
Portia using Tainted
Larissa using Blow Me Away
Tainted
Donna using Made for You
Caz using Heartbroke Happy

Pretty fantabulous samples if I do say so myself. :) Hope you got all inspired and have fun with the new images. :)

And if you're in the mood to share the news about the new images, with more to come, feel free to share the badge below...I would be veryyyy happy for you to do so. :) 




11 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

These are super adorable!!!

KanataNewf said...

Gorgeous new images.

Denise and Louise said...

Fantastic new images and gorgeous DT creations. xx

Alison said...

These are awesome and totally worth the wait! Tainted is my fave, and I think I like her eyes a little better in the version on the right...but both rock my socks! Congrats on the fabulous new release!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh my goodness - will you please stop feeding my addiction? hee hee I'm so happy, I'm heartbroken! LOVE THEM - gonna go buy a couple right now. ;)

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW guys! How fun are these? LOVED working with the fab new images Christy! xxD

Rosa Witten said...

Wow Christy these are all so cute, well worth the wait. It's hard to pick a favorite but I am really drawn to Rose Red. (Maybe it's the name LOL)
The DT did a great job.
:) Rosa

Gina said...

Wow! Fabulous new image range Christy! Will put your poster on my blogs with pleasure :D XXX

Tracy (JTK Ink) said...

Love the new images!!! The DT rocked these cards!!! =D

Carol said...

Fabulous new images! Love ech one of them! All the cards are fantasticly done. TFS

~Carol
http://caroleesscrappinspot.blogspot.com

Stamping Cafe said...

WOW... you totally ROCK, Christy!! Love working with those new images, all the DT ladies ROCK too!! :)

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...