Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thank You for Participating in my Birthday Project

I wanted to say thanks to the following people for sending me some AMAZZZZING cards for my birthday project for my college roommate. :) It was quite a task for me to match up email addresses with most return addys and names accurately, so I have decided to make a list of the cards I have received so far:

Jane K., Jenn B., Cindy C., Gina, Ms. Stollfus, Tonya J., Amanda X? and  Amanda R., Danni B., Cheri C., Tracey F., S. Miller, Pam Z., Lisa McK., Isabelle G., Carisa Z., Debbie J., Carol W., Kim N., Hazel P., Amy E., Jennie, Judy C.,  Mimi Lee P., Lucianna D., Maureen W., Calie R., Rosa W., AM Lewis, Keysha D. (30 so far)


UPDATED: Adele R, Jess M, Deidre M, Angela M. ---pictures added to the end of the post for these 4 lovely ladies. 

If you have sent a card, but are not on the list yet, please let me know in comments and I will keep an eye out.  :) I am planning to send our package on Friday of this week, so I am hoping at least 40 get here in time...pretty close. :) I will update this thread with additional cards, so check back here for the final count. :)

This is the stack that I had received by last weekend....the stack is bigger now. LOL

I can't post photos of all the cards and I have already posted a few before this, but here are a few more to show you the diversity and loveliness of how you can use one or two images....Wowsers. :) Each one of these lovely ladies used my images (mostly Wild Thing kitty or Kellie/Quote Me paper), but look how different and amazing each one is? I wish I could show the insides too...So many people decorated and matched the insides...I am in awe!

UPDATED 

Thank you to each of the lovely ladies who have helped me out. :) I plan to get out individual thank you cards (if I have a return address), but if it takes me a while know that my deep thanks are with you! I am so humbled by your generous spirits and the gorgeous creations I have received! :)
THANK YOU!

17 comments:

Piali said...

I don't see my card here!! Hope you get it soon. I mailed on Feb24th before I left USA.

Mary Jane said...

These are great! My card will be on the way today. I thought we were supposed to mail them to you by the 15th. I'll have to go back and look.

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Thanks Ladies...I will look for both of those. :)

Mary Jane said...

I'm sorry Christy! I went back and looked at the e-mail and it was the 5th. :( I'm in CA so it usually only takes 2 days for the mail.

Carisa said...

Look at all that gorgeous-ness!!! omgosh, i think your friend is going to FLIP! :D so glad mine got there in time. i'm proud of myself for being on the ball this time. hehee

Carol said...

All the cards are fabulous! SO glad you received my card.

Anne-Marie said...

I'm really pleased mine got there in time....yaaaay....because I know mail from here in England can take soooo long to get to the USA....hope your friend has a buzz of a day!

Dilsaver Designs said...

How exciting, they are all so wonderful!!! So glad I could help, it was a lot of fun. I hope you are able to reach your goal and she gets those forty, what an amazing gift :)

Jenn Borjeson said...

You are more than welcome - I hope Kellie loves them, too! :) xoxo

Jennie said...

Oh so glad you got mine!
I love how different they all are :D

xxx

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Happiest Birthday to you my dear! I hope it was the best one ever! The cards are fabulous! WOW!! How awesome is this post. Great stuff. Have a great one!
V

Gina said...

Hope you and you friend have a lovely day on her birthday :D XXX

Isabelle said...

I'm thrilled to know my card got there in time!
Isabelle G aka Bella

Deirdre said...

Fingers and toes crossed that my card gets to you before you mail on Friday. It left here on time..... adore all the wonderful creations - all amazing and so different.

Thanks for the fun!

Deirdre said...

Still have my fingers crossed that my card got there by today to be included in your package. Have a great weekend, Deirdre (Ireland)

Deirdre said...

Christy.... woohoo.... delighted to see my cards arrived. Thanks for letting me know about their safe arrival... sometimes International post can be a little challenging!

laos348 said...

Christy ~ I don't see my name so I hope the card arrived. I sent it agos ago (the week of the due date).

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...