Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Thank you for My Birthday Wishes. :)

I got so many lovely birthday wishes yesterday!! :) Thank you to each one of you who made me feel so loved. :) And I do feel loved! :)

The sale is officially over, but thanks so much for your support yesterday. :) I hope everyone got what they wanted this month...more new stuff to come and I am super excited about the cute stuff in the works. :)

You still have a chance to vote on your favorite category and get entered into a $10 voucher drawing
Click HERE.


It was a fun birthday and I especially felt loved when I got to read a TON of sweet emails and comments from all of you...thank you so much! :)
And then I saw these amazing (freakingly fantastical fantabulousness all around) cards from the Tiddly Inkers...ackk, they are so cool. LOL

I have to show them off again. :) 
Thanks ladies for making something special just for me! :) 

My hubby and I don't ususally swap gifts, but we do try to include our daughter in picking out something for each other (our birthdays are only 10 days apart) or in making something, so this year, they decided to make me a laptop cake (I think that is a statement on how much time I spend on the computer LOL). And how do I know that they are doing that? Well, Little Bit DIDN'T tell me. LOL Well, sorta...

We were getting in the car about 2 weeks ago and this is how I DIDN'T find out about my cake:

LB: Mom, we are going to make you a secret cake. But I am not going to tell you what it is.
ME: Oh, sounds cool. I can't wait to see it. 
LB: [she waits about 10 seconds and then the hands go up in the air and her face lights up] *REALLY loud* It's a laptop cake!!! hehehe But don't tell Daddy I told you. 

So color me super surprised on Saturday (when we are actually celebrating my birthday this year) when I cut into a laptop cake. I also am not supposed to know that I am getting something blue, or that it is an animal...hmmmm, wonder how I figured that out. LOL

"Mommmmm, I am not telling you what it is, but....."


3 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

LOL Great story - I love kids. :) I love telling my now-teenage daughter stories like this, she gets a kick out of it. Have a great b-day celebration Saturday. xo

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

I figure that is why I better write them down now...LOL I hope blogs are still here in 10 years, but it is my journal sort of...I never remember to write it in her actual journal. LOL

jenlynnie said...

that is just too cute!! i hope that the cake is scrumptious & beautifully decorated. i hope that you post pictures of the cake & present.