Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So...Tiddly Thursday Going to Happen On....

...SATURDAY!

So don't kill me for the extra 48 hours, but I am having so much fun with making these new gothic images that I have to make a few more than 2....and probably some papers and then get them all loaded and that is not going to happen with me sleeping in the next 48 hours, so I am giving myself a bit of a shove (and chance to finish more images---more is better, right???) and pushing this all off to Saturday...I promise it will be worth it...

If you want to help me publicize them, you can post this little badge on your blog and link it back here so you can find us quick when you get up on Saturday (I will post everything to go live by Saturday 12 AM CST).
So who wants some Gothic Pinups??? ME!!! LOL 

See you on Saturday and don't forget to play along with our new challenge this week...It is playing with Kraft paper and the DT's cards are AMAZING!!

And tomorrow I will be posting an update on my birthday project. If you are or have already sent me a card for my college roommate's birthday, I am posting a list of the cards I have received already (by first name) as it is hard for me to match up emails and names and addys and get back to each person. I have just been blown away by the cards...again, just amazing. :) 

3 comments:

Alison said...

I cannot wait to see this new images!!!

Carol said...

Can't wait for these images!

Jenn Borjeson said...

You take all the time you need, darlin'. :) Can't wait to see the new gothic stuff!