Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tiddly Tuesday - New Images and a Freebie

Happy Tuesday! :) It's all about dogs and long hair today. LOL 
Take a peek at the latest listings here.
Kellie and her paper

Walk the Dogs
Whaz' Up...or Down?

Go West! Deco Dog
This is a set that contains all three pieces for creating a card topper. 
I love raised parts on my cards, so I thought I would go ahead and provide some all ready to print and cut...your file has each part separately and on one page...print and top!

Our Freebie is a bit late for valentines, but still...click the picture to save the image.  :)
Told you I was going to be doodling more. LOL

17 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Such fun images, Christy! Love those flyin' pups! Too cute! Thank you for the freebie!

Tracy (Jedi) said...

Thanks for the freebie! Did you make that sentiment just for me? lol j/k! Love the new images!!!

grandmalee said...

Love the new images! Thanks so much for this sentiment that will always work for Operation Write Home cards!

Jennie said...

ADORABLE!
I love the doggies hehe xx

weva said...

I am so sorry! I can grab it. It is only a star! Can anybody help me?

weva said...

I meen x!!

Aussieleigh said...

Love love love the new digi's Christy - especially 'Walk the Dog' and those floating puppies...lol

weva said...

Thank you!!!

Shirley said...

Christy, love the new images and the freebie is great. Keep on doodling.

Moments by Marla said...

Your new images are wonderful and the free sentiment is so hot! Thank you!

Danni said...

Ohhhh...love the new images! I'll have to get Walk the dogs soon!!

Deirdre said...

Christy - so fun. Thanks so much.

Jayne said...

Great new digi's, thanks for the freebie.

nikkib said...

Lovely images, thanks very much...

Anita Hovey said...

That's hot...sorry...couldn't help myself...I'm a Paris non-wannabe.

cg said...

Wow, I'm so glad I found you! I've been seeing your images being used a craft blogs, but I just discovered your site...I went on a little shopping spree, but there are already more I want! LOVE your robots! I want them ALL.

Susie said...

Great sentiment, thanks for sharing x