Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tiddly Tuesday - New Images and a Freebie

Happy Tuesday! :)
It is a brand new week and thus we have a few new images and a freebie---a surprise freebie. :)
I combined several sewing digis into two sets with colored notecards and digis in a set.
Each set comes with some extras...in the zip files, you will also find these stripey papers and some surprises. Who doesn't like surprises??? :)
If you are into sewing, feel free to create some projects with these images. :)

I didn't create a freebie this week, but we have one to share nonetheless. :) 
One of our design team members, Kiara, created an adorable image for you this week. How fun is this??  I was actually considering asking for guest art designers, so if you think that would be a fun idea or have some ideas to submit, let me know in the comments. 

You can find LoveBunny created by Kiara in the PCP group
If you aren't a member, you can ask to join. 
Also, if you are interested in a cute valentine's sentiment, you can find one on Femke's blog.  She is so clever with creating word art. :)

Our challenge this week is filled with super cute examples and ideas---Love is in the Air!! 
We are asking you to create a valentine's gift or card. 
I hope you get a chance to join in by clicking HERE.


6 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Oh, Kiara is soooo talented! Such an adorable little freebie! Thank you!!

Linda said...

Thank you for this very sweet image!!

Loopylou. said...

oh wow! christy i love the sewing ones and kiara'd freebie and femke's sentiment we have been spoilt with yuminess this week!!!! hugs Lou xxxx

mforquer said...

Oh these are just gorgeous Christy! Love the soft colors for the sewing machine papers...I was afraid to post them on my blog without those gray thingies - but just "sew" you know - I think they are GoRGEOUS...Love that freebie too - Kiara is so very talented!
Hugs,
M

Debbie said...

Love the sewing stuff Christy, thanks for visiting me today and that little love bunny is so cute thanks kiara! x

Tracy said...

Love the new sewing items!!! Kiara's bunny is adorable!
I love the idea of guest art designers too! I have two in my house that would contribute (that would be the other two people that live here besides me. lol) Let me know if you would like them to come up with something! =D

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...