Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tiddly Tuesday - New Images and a Freebie

Happy Tuesday everyone!!! So did you have a good week??? Me too. :)
I finished up a project that I will be sharing with you soon. Can't wait and I also finished up a few more new images....


If you get a chance, please check out the latest challenge on the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog


I hope you will check out the new images here.



Here is cute little freebie for all of you. You can download it HERE in the shop.

Enjoy and have a great week. :)

6 comments:

mforquer said...

YAY more deliciousness! I love them! And you changed your blog font! Did you figure it out or did someone do it for you?
Hugs,
M

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Christy! LOVE the new images and the freebie is too cute! Thanks for all you do! xxD

Moments by Marla said...

All of your new images are amazing. Thank you so much for the Mother's Day image. He is so adorable.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Thanks so much for the adorable freebie! I am loving the new font! And the new images, of course. :)

Linda said...

Thank you for this very cute image!!

Larissa said...

Woohoo these are all so fabulous! Thanks a lot for the cute freebie! She is adorable!

Hugs,
Larissa

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...