Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sneak Peek

I have been working on several things for other people. Here is a sneak peek of two: 


One of them is a logo lady for a blogger and web designer. I will show you the full thing later once she has it posted. I painted it in Photoshop and it is a bit different than what I normally do, but I might do more like this....I love how it turned out.

Another was a blog header for my sweet friend, Danni. 
This was also painted and drawn in Photoshop. 
Very simple, but cute I think. LOL
Have a wonderful day! :)



9 comments:

mforquer said...

Christy - Ohhh, so excited to see the whole thing - this is gorgeous!!!
Hugs,
M

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Oh my! That little turtle needs her own line of images! So darn adorable!!!

Kristie said...

Danni's new header & siggy are adorable. Great work!

Katie said...

Love, love, love! Can't wait to see more :)

Carisa said...

fabulous! i love the pretty lady logo - can't wait to see the full reveal. i'm so excited to see how you are branching out using your gift in more and more ways! *hugs*

Caz said...

Fab...I adore that girl and I so want to colour her...LOL
Hugs
Caz
x

Debra Mardesich said...

I want this as a stamp PLEASSEE!!!

Carrie said...

Oh this is adorable hunni xx

Larissa said...

Wow these are both fabulous!

Hugs,
Larissa

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...