Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sassy Sample Saturday

Every Friday, Melissa is going to be posting some inspirational cards. Each week she picks some from the Tiddly Inkers DT and then she is adding some random choices from other lovely artisans who are using Tiddly Inks images. :)  Check out who is up there this week HERE. :)

Last week, I asked for some samples for the shop and I thought I would share some of those with you. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with me. :)

Have fun browsing all the amazing samples below. Some of these have already been added to the shop as examples, others I am working on adding. If you would like to link more samples for me to choose from for using in the shop listing, you can link it HERE.


3 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Gorgeous stuff - I need to learn how to do fancy watermarks, though! :)

DonnaMundinger said...

AMAZING!!!!! WOW what talent we have working with Christy's fab images! xxD

WeeLittleWest / Kathy Olaf-Obrenski said...

Your miniatures are so great I have become one of your followers. I also make miniatures. Please visit my blog. http://weelittlewest.blogspot.com/