Sunday, February 13, 2011

Need Some Volunteers

EDIT: I am closing the links in the next little bit, but I will use everyone who signed up and emailed me. Thanks so much for being so responsive to my request. :) I feel so amazed that it only took one day...thanks so much. :)

Hi everybody,
I have a special request. I have a good friend of many years who has a birthday approaching---a big one. I unfortunately am not going to be able to see her for her birthday so I have been thinking of something sweet to do for her to let her know she is loved.

I need at least 40 people (since she is turning 40---don't tell anyone LOL) to help me make cards to send to her. What I wanted to do was have you sign up in advance (using the inklinkz below) and once I get enough volunteers, I will email you all at least 2, maybe 3, digital stamps for you to use to make her a card. You pick the image you want to use for her card, but you get to keep all the images for helping me with a good deed. :) You will mail the card to me and I will make her a "present" of all of our good wishes for her. All the information will come to you in my email with the digis. :) So if you want to help me out and make a card for a lovely old friend of mine, please sign up and then wait for me to email  you with the digis....at least 1 will be new---I haven't drawn it yet, but I know what I want to draw. LOL. :)

I need volunteers by the end of next week and the card needs to be made and mailed to me by March 5. If you are worried about your coloring or not sure if it will be perfect....don't! This is just for fun and just to share some happy thoughts with the world and lovely person. Quality is not as important as the love that goes into the wish. :) So if you have the time and don't mind swapping said time for some digis and a chance to make someone smile, please sign up and help me make my friend's day.

A very merry unbirthday to us all. LOL


24 comments:

Ursula Page said...

All I can say is you better not do this for my BIG birthday next year or I will start a campaign for yours LOL :)

Rosa Witten said...

I love any opportunity to make a card and make someone smile! I love your images. Thanks
Rosa

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Ursula, you know I wouldn't do that to you...LOL

Thanks Rosa! :)

Lisa M. said...

Oh this sounds like so much fun! I added my link!

laos348 said...

Added my link - would be happy to help out!

Jennie said...

What a sweet idea! so cute :D
Would love to help xx

Anne-Marie said...

I'm in! Any excuse to "have" to make a card. :)

My Scrap Diary said...

What a very sweet and nice thing you are doing for your friend. Im certain that She will be completely surprised and happy that you did this for her. Count me in!! Anything for a smile :)
Jess M
Ps. Love the new blog look!!!

Jane said...

Oh what a lovely idea!! i have added my link!
x

Deirdre said...

Christy, count me in... added my link. Deirdre

Tanya said...

Count me in! I've added my link but can't see it so here is my information

Tanya J
britanya94@yahoo.com
little-scrapper.blogspot.com

Gina said...

Hi Christy, I'd be glad to help with this surprise for your friend :D XXX (Can't see my link on inlinkz either)

Danni said...

Count me in as well and I'm also one that can't see my link on InLinkz.
Hugs!

Carol said...

count me in, I submitted on linkz but don't see it.

Carol
http://caroleesscrappinspot.blogspot.com

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Okay, I have all the linkz on the inlinkz page, but they aren't showing up...I am trying to figure it out...bear with me.

Amanda said...

This is a great idea! I have to remember this idea for any "big" birthday pressies I need! :D I'd love to be a part of it!!

Christy Beans said...

Ooooh, fun! And I need the practice, so count me in! =)

Irene said...

What a neat idea! I'm excited to participate! Should the cards contain a message inside or are they supposed to be blank? And are we allowed to post the cards we make for her on our blogs and enter them in challenges? Thank you for this fun opportunity!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Thanks, ladies. :)

Irene, I will send all the information to you with the stamps...I don't want to post it online. :)

Mimi said...

Hi Christy! I missed your cutoff by 2 :( but if you need any extra cards, I'll be more than happy to make one! ;)

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

I will take more than 40...just to cover all possibilites. :)

Eulanda said...

Hi Christy!! I'd be happy to be a backup if anyone emails you that they can't follow through! :) Hugs!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Christy, I'd also be willing to do this if you need me, just didn't see it in time. :)
Peace & Hugs, Jenn

Julie said...

Just got to my email and see you have enough people. If you need any as backup, I can assist. Just let me know!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...