Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cute Card Thursday

Hi everyboday,
Just to let you know that if you signed up for helping me out with my birthday card project, I have already sent out the images and details. If you signed up but didn't receive my email, please drop me an email . :)
I already received one photo of a card from Jen B...take a peek. Those red boots make me think of Mary in All About Steve. LOL

If you are up for a challenge, stop by Cute Card Thursday and check out the incredible cards. :) Caz is  part of that team and she is on my DT too. They come up with some amazing cards. :)

Be sure to stop by the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog tomorrow and check out Fabulous Friday's inspirational cards and last week's winners. ;)



5 comments:

Jennie said...

gorgeous card!! :)
How awesome is the mega collection going to be hehe
xx

Irene said...

Awesome card! I signed up but didn't receive an email. I am searching for your email address on your blog now. Have a great day! :)

Debbie said...

Fab card from Jen. I've sent an email via the contact us link as I haven't received an email from you for your friends card.Take care.Debbie Johns x

Carol said...

fabulous card. I signed up but didn't receive an email.

Carol
clworkman4 at gmail dot com
http://caroleesscrappinspot.blogspot.com

CraftyMomOf2 said...

So schnazzy and spicy Christy!! Love her!!

XO

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...