Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tiddly Tuesday - Valentine Images, and a Sweet Freebie

Welcome to Tiddly Tuesday and some brand new valentines images...

Here we go with the previews of the images since this is a long post...have fun! :)

All of these images are  now listed in the What's New section.  I have a new Love section too, where you can find other Valentine images. :)

I used to be a science teacher, so I created these just for fun (and for one of my favorite lab rats...squeak, squeak :D). So for all those geeky lab rats out there....ahem, I mean sauve laboratory lovers, there are two Chemical Love options to choose from: the set with the colored scientists and 3 papers (one plain beaker paper, one with the exploding star  and one final art paper with the whole set as shown below) or the digital stamps....or maybe both the papers and the stamps. :)
Geeky Gertrude (I say this with complete love of my geeky self) :D
Geeky Glen
Love Potions....maybe number 9. :) 
The zip file comes with the colored version and the digital stamps (3 beakers and flasks on one page ready to print and cut...you can combine them as you like--they do not come stacked up like this).
This digi is inspired by Danni's daughter's image. Cute, huh? :)
Meet Annabelle and her special delivery...
 
This one is inspired by my daughter's image: 
In a Little Bit of Love zip file, you get the  5x5 inch paper, 
a colored single heart butterfly accent square, and the butterfly digital stamp. 
 This version of Love Bites covers all the bases....LOL 
You get the color versions (as png and jpg) and the digital stamp in the zip.
 I think this paper could swing both ways too....maybe not? LOL
Love is the Bomb
You get the 5x5 inch paper and the single love-bomb (as a png and jpg) in the zip.
I always wanted my initials carved in a tree. :)
U + ME 4ever
And finally, our trusty Robot with his heart: 
Dr LoveBoto
I added a new Robot section too. 

The freebie for the week is a little joke for my daughter and an anti-valentine of sorts: 
Whenever I ask her for something funny to post, she just grins and says "Blah, blah, blah!"
So here is a sweetheart candy just for her---and for those who might not be fully in the loving spirit. LOL
You can click on the image here for a larger version or you can find it in the PCP group if you are a member...if not, just ask to join. The freebies are in the discussion section.
If you are in the creative spirit, you can jump on over the Challenge blog. It is pretty much wide open this week with a "Create Something For Yourself" theme. That means, whatever works for you---just do something that makes you smile. :0

Remember that sharing digis is not allowed and I ask that you please respect my copyright. 
Please do not post images accidentally or on purpose so that they can be stolen or copied. 
I am happy for you to sell hand-made creations with my images, but please add a link back to my shop so that others get to join in the fun too....:) 


SMILE! :) CREATE! LOVE! LIVE HAPPY!

5 comments:

mforquer said...

Great new images Christy!!! You are on a role girl!!! Love each and every one!
Hugs,
M

jenlynnie said...

love all the images : ) especially the lab geeks cuz i was one. those were good times.

DonnaMundinger said...

Fab new images, Christy and I love seeing the inspiration for some. Too cute! xxD

Danni said...

Love all the new images!! Thanks again for making one little girl and her mommy so happy!!

elenor said...

I like U+Me forever, it reminds me of home, we have a lot of birches here in our City of birches! =)

Hugs, Elenor

http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn