Monday, January 10, 2011

Tiddly Tuesday on Monday and a Special Fundraiser

I am sooo very happy to share some new images. I had such fun creating them and I hope you have fun using them!  AND EVEN BETTER, they are all on SALEEEEE!!! Wahoo! (The discount is already marked. :D)


You can find the line images and some colored versions in the What's New Section. I will have more new images next Tuesday....maybe before that, if I can't stand the wait. LOL


I See You!
 Donna'a Little Adventure
 Belinda
This is my favorite set of the whole release. :) My nephew had to have a tiny little surgery last week, so I needed a get well card. He is fine now, but I made him a "I'm so sorry you have a sore booty" card. :) He is 5 and all boy...he will think it is hilarious. Now, no guarantee my sister will laugh about it. LOL

You can find both the colored version and line art version of the treasure map in case you want to color one yourself. Dread Pirate Dylan is also available in color and line art. 

We are starting the challenges tomorrow, so check those out and put your new images to work! Wahoo!!!


PLEASE READ
And now a serious note: My friend Jak Heath is an amazing blogger and artist and she is holding a very special fundraiser for her friend Katie. Katie is a mom (with twins and a son) facing some very serious health problems. Jak is asking for your help and support for Katie. I am joining in Jak's fundraiser, along with many others, resulting in a huge amount of stamps and prizes from many artists and companies. You can check out Katie's story and Jak's generous effort on each of their blogs. Please do what you can to help. This is the link to participate in the fundraiser. I visited Katie's blog yesterday and she is dealing with her trials with such grace and openness. I am in awe of her spirit.


Many healthy wishes to you, Katie. :) 

7 comments:

Carisa said...

omgosh, so cute!!! i love the i see you image - and 'sore booty' is adorable!!! yay. glad to see new images and can't wait for new challenges tomorrow.

Jennie said...

Gorgeous creations!
xxxx

Dilsaver Designs said...

What a GREAT card, I love it!!

Shirley N said...

Your new images and your card are all so adorable Christy! Love them all!

donna mikasa said...

Love your new images, and your card is so cool! Love the torn map background!

I heard about Katie's fundraiser. A lot of great stamps for a good cause. We should all help spread the word...

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love your images! I was so impressed with the works of art that were donated by all of you to help Katie! I posted of her story on my blog and am working on some cards using these beautiful images. Thank you!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Shirley said...

Christy, all of these new images are wonderful. You're one of the most generous artists out there always willing to donate your art to help someone.