Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Images from Stamping Bella, Challenge from Tiddly Inks and Sale

Most you know that I design stamps for Stamping Bella too and Emily has a fantastic deal for you today...She released a TON of new images, not just mine, but a new artist too. Fun!!
You can find the images below and many more HERE!



And she is having a sale too to celebrate her CHA visit at the end of the week. Stop by and say hi if you are in California this weekend....me? I will be at home wishing her tons of luck. :)

And if you haven't been  by the Tiddly Inks Challenge, you need to go see the amazing cards from the Tiddly Inkers....the challenge this week is Quote Me. Use your favorite quote and create a card around it.
My quote is: 
"I don't paint to live; I live to paint!"
So here is a digital painting of the little pixie above...she is one of my favorites. :)
And final reminder, Tiddly Inks is having a sale for the next day or so. :) Just click the icon at the top to shop.

6 comments:

Loopylou. said...

omg christy she is gorgeous!!! hugs Lou xxx

Zarah said...

WOW, how adorable!

Tanya said...

Christy~ I LOVED your images @ Stamping Bella today!!! Love those Pixies! Arthur & Annie are adoable=) I'm new to the challenges here, are we able to use Stamping Bella stamps for the Tiddly Ink Challenges?

Stamping Cafe said...

Love love love these, I'm so in love with all those Pixies! You are amazing!!

DonnaMundinger said...

PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!! I totally love her and the quote is perfect! xxD

Shirley said...

She's beautiful!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...