Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Image - Diane's Hope

I recently had a special request from a loving daughter, Kimberly, and her story about her mom Diane touched my heart. You can read about Diane and her family here. This image is for Kimberly and Diane. Diane's Hope comes with the line art and the color versions for $1.

Orchids have special meaning for me too. On the day my daughter was born, my mom gave me a beautiful orchid much like this one and normally that terrifies me. I kill off all green things almost instantly. LOL But this was the miracle orchid as it bloomed and stayed beautiful almost the whole first year of my daughter's life. I gave it back to my mom after that lest I jinx it....:) So for all of you out there with beautiful, special moms, here is an orchid you can share with them. :)

4 comments:

Paula Gale said...

What a heart renching story of Diane's - I just went over to read it. What crap some people have to suffer is rubbish - but their determination and love sees them through each day.

What a lovely image to create Christy and th name you've called it.

God bless Diane and all her family and friends - and the health professionals that look after her.

Paula x x x

elenor said...

Wonderful orchid and I will stop by and read about her mum!
Hugs, Elenor

http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

donna mikasa said...

Beautiful image and trbute to Diane. You have the biggest heart, Christy!

GrammaR said...

Heading over now to read the story. My husband loves orchids. I have them on my kichen window sill, in the way. But I put up with them for him.