Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Challenge 33 - Refresh Me

Hello everybody! :) Welcome back to our weekly Tiddly Tuesday challenges and to a brand new and wonderful year. :) I just love the fresh beginning of each year. 


This month, the Tiddly Inks blog is celebrating beginnings by saying "Let's refresh ourselves and our creativity." Stamping and coloring is something that I do for me...just for fun and just because it is such a joy to create something from scratch and see it turn into a piece of art. Plus, I get to buy paper and lots of little sparklies....LOL 


So for the month of January, we are going to refresh ourselves by creating art for us and loving what we do. Go forth and create----something for you!!


Today, our challenge is focusing on the "refreshing" part. We refreshed the challenge blog with a bit of new look (more to come later) and a new focus on fun themes and prizes, so we hope you join in as we start the new year off with a clean feel and goal: Refresh Me!


Our recipe is to build an all white card, no color except for the image.  Check here to see the rest of the amazing samples created by the design team.


This is one of my newest images, I See You! I modeled it on one of my favorite pictures of my daughter poking her head out of a play tent and grinning at me.  It comes with the tea set, which I popped up a bit. 
Our freebie today is a set of sentiments to go with the image. Just click on the image to save the larger version. 

So here is hoping that you started the year filled with joy, and if not, then now is the time to stop and re-evaluate. Refresh yourself! :)

Happy, happy, joy, joy! :)

17 comments:

weva said...

Thank you!!!

femke said...

hi christy,

thank you for these fabulous sentiments!!!

greetings femke

*CAFE said...

These are wonderful sentiments! Thank you so much for sharing your fantastic talents with us!

Larissa said...

Such a sweet card! Love that image and I really love the border you made!

-xxx-

Shirley N said...

Thank you for your wonderful sentiments Christy! Your card is adorable!!!

Scrapcat 1 said...

Love the sentiments especially the one about being someone today. I think I will need to print that out and do something with it. Thanks very much

Teresa said...

Thank you!

Shannon-Lee said...

Just in time for my friend's new baby! Thank you very much!

Barbara said...

Wow..these are perfect! Thanks for sharing with us. HugsXX

GrammaR said...

Thank you for the sentiments. And I'm trying to refresh! :)

Jenn Borjeson said...

thank you! This really IS a challenge for me, I struggle with all-white cards. I will do my best! :)

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Oh my gosh Christy, I love this. The embossed alphabet is so great!

DonnaMundinger said...

This is just adorable, Christy and the sentiments are just fab!

Shirley said...

Christy, these are all fantastic sentiments. Definitely will be used. Thank you so much for your generosity.

mamichelle said...

Such a cute card! Thank you for the sentiments!

mforquer said...

Christy - she is just the cutest!!! Love the clean feel of this card!
Hugs
M

txexperiment said...

Thanks so much. Love these sentiments!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...