Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tiddly Tuesday - New Stuff Again? YUP!! :)

Happy almost middle of the week!!! Which means it is almost Friday and that much closer to Christmas---which means I gotta get moving with the shopping and decorating.....oh, you do too?? LOL That makes me feel better. :)

I also need a Santa's helper and this one is a cute one...LOL You can grab him here.
Our challenge for this week is to get inspired by your favorite Christmas music, so I went with the unexpected--- and chose "The Nightmare from Christmas." LOL I love the classic Burton musical, so this is my tribute to the master of creepy Christmas. :) But since this trio isn't really my original idea, the stamps are not available for you to buy. You can, however, download the freebie sentiment by clicking on the picture and add it to whatever spookimasy ideas you like. LOL

I also added a star ornament to the PCP group; if you are a member, you can grab it here. If not, you can ask to join. :)
Have a great week. See you soon!

6 comments:

Loopylou. said...

wow christy, i love your card and mo absolutely adored it (the nightmare before christmas is one of his fav films ever!!) and thankyou so much for the free sentiment hun, its fabulous hugs Lou xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh scary and fun, fun, FUN, Christy! You'll bet I'll be using these ornaments soon and thanks for the fab sentiment! xxD

Larissa said...

Great card Christy! I love the black design paper and I really should use these images on my brother's christmas card. He is a huge Tim Burton fan. :)

-xxx-
Larissa

Buttercup said...

I ADORE these images and your card! I can't WAIT to use them!!! I love the ripped paper and the movement of your ornaments! So spooktacular! muhahahaha! :) :)

weva said...

I am a member but I can not find this freebe!! Pleas help me!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Weva, I can't contact you through the blog link, so you will have to click on either red link above the image in this post....Both links should take you to the group or DISCUSSION group where the ornament is shown. Click on the link above the ornament.