Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tiddly Tuesday - New freebie

Hi everyone, this past week was a bit busy for me and I was not able to participate in this week's challenge "Let it Snow." Unfortunately, I was not able to get any new images out either, but never fear...there will be more soon. :)


I did get a freebie done however and you can download whichever version works for you below. Just click on the picture and save the larger version. 
See you in a few days when things have slowed down around here. :)

6 comments:

Linda said...

Thank you for this very sweet sentiment image!!

Teresa said...

Thank you!

Anita C said...

I love it!! Thank you!!

Vickie said...

Great sentiment! I am going to use it tonight!!

Cheryl said...

So cute! Thank you

Angie said...

Very cute! Thanks!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...