Monday, December 27, 2010

New Year's Card Event

Hi everybody!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. We did...and are pretty much back to normal now. LOL Now, if only someone would show up and put away the decorations--hhmmmm. :)


I like to post other people's card on the front of the shop (see here for the latest) and I would like to see some New Year's Cards. If you are making a New Year's card using a Tiddly Inks image (pick any of these for starters or the baby from last week---scroll down), then please share it in the inlinkz collection below and I will see if I can post it on the shop front. :)


One lucky winner may be chosen to have their card on the shop front for a few weeks and receive $10 worth of stamps of their choice. 


I hope to see your cards and that you have a wonderful new year. :)
XOXO
Christy




3 comments:

My Scrap Diary said...

Oooooh, I just bought Gossmere Champagne Toast Image so I think Ill be playing along.
Btw, I forgot to thank you for the 40% sale you had not to long ago. I was able to pick up some digis that I had been eyeing. Ex: Alice, I already colored her in and ready to create :)
Thanks Christy.
Love your images.
Jess
And also thanks for the freebies you are generous with.

Loopylou. said...

thought i would get the ball rolling!! can't wait to see everyone else fabulous new year cards xxxx

jenlynnie said...

i made it by the skin of my teeth. everyone's projects look wonderful.

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...