Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Wishes and Gift

Merry Christmas all! 
I wanted to thank each of you for supporting Tiddly Inks this year. It was such a pleasure to get to know some of you on a personal level and in general to feel the joy and support from so many new followers. Tiddly Inks opened in May 2010 and I feel very blessed to have this much support in that amount of time. It has been a simply remarkable year for me---mostly due to the kindness and love of many people who were once strangers, but are now friends. :) Even if I have never had a chance to chat with you, it means a lot to me to know that my images are being used to create projects and cards for your families and loved ones. It is wonderful to be a part of other people's creative processes...amazing really. :) So thank you for allowing me into that special time and place on your crafting table. It makes me grin and then grin some more. LOL

All I can say is thank you...and offer you a Christmas present. :) 
Just click on this link to save Baby New Year in his top hat or click on the picture for a larger version. :)

The shop is still open, but I plan to take a few days off to be with family and just relax...I will be back directly after Christmas. See you then. :)
Many blessings to you and yours, 
Christy

24 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Thank you, Christy! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Claire x said...

Great image - thank you hun. Have a great Christmas and New Year. Hugs, Claire x

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

Thanks so much for the freebie! I know I can use him

Shirley said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you. Thank you for this adorable little New Year's present.

Ebru - (April) said...

Thank you so much Christy, you have such a wonderful giving heart. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!!

GrammaR said...

Merry Christmas! Enjoy your family time.

Thank you for the image.

Vickie said...

Thank you for the digi! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Shirl said...

Thanks for a cute digi Christy!

Just dropping by to wish you and your family and Merry Christmas and a wonderful holiday!

Hugs, Shirl

weva said...

Thank you!!!

Carrie said...

Merry Christmas to you too.. It has been a pleaseure designing for you getting to know you better, you really are a lovely lady xxx

BlackBird said...

A merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you.

Thank you for all cute Digis Christy.

Hugs

Purple Card Lady said...

Thank you! May you have a blessed Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year.

Peggy said...

Thank you, Christy. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Carole RB said...

He's soooo cute. Thanks a lot.
Have a Merry Christmas

Teresa Arsenault said...

Thanks Christy. He is adorable. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Cami said...

Thank you very much,Christy! This is very generous of you! I love my Tiddly Inks characters that I've bought and this is a cutie! Merry Christmas!

Trina said...

Thank you and Merry Christmas!!

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable Christy.. Thank you so much for all that you have created for me this year. I love your images and how personable you are to your stamping "family" here. Have a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.

Tammy said...

Thank you sweetie and I hope the New Year brings many wonderful things your way!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!! Hugs!

Cheryl said...

Thank you!

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Vicki said...

Thanks so much, Christy. He's adorable!

Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to you and yours.

Cinna said...

Thanks Christy! It´s so cute!
Happy Christmas!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Heres hoping that you had a most wonderful Christmas with your family! This post is wonderful. Thanks so much. It has been my joy coming and visiting you this year and I for one am looking forward to seeing what you will create and share next. Wishing you the most wonderful Christmas Holiday and New Year too.
Hugs
V

debpaint16 said...

Thank you, very kind of you! Happy New Year!!!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...