Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Hump Day

You know, Wednesdays might be one of my favorite days (it is Wednesday right? LOL). The work week is half over (for some of us LOL) and I have two days of stuff done and then only two more to go, so it is a great day...


Another great thing-----the feedburner subscription button!!! OMG! You don't have to check your favorite blogs every day....the content comes to your inbox. I knew it existed, but I didn't put two and two together to get five, until a few weeks ago....oh, happiness and joy. If you want to be happy, go to the top of my side bar and subscribe. Never miss a freebie, new release or sale again...hallelujahhhhh!!! 


Carry on rejoicing!!!




Funny, short story: We were riding in the car the other day and in the midst of a very boring conversation, my daughter ( a normally reclusive 6 year old---NOT!) says a very grown up thing for the first time:


Me: Hey, wouldn't it be great if we did.....[can't remember what is was, but it was boring]
Her: Or Not!
Me: ......... (thinking, don't laugh, don't laugh...) bbbbwwwwahaaahhhhhhhaaa!
Her: [Big grin and a giggle] Whatttt?????


We didn't do said boring thing. :) 


Have a happy hump day! Or Not!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...