Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year Freebies and Store Update

So what with the year ending and all, I thought I would go back through my entries and re-post some of my freebies for about 24 hours. EDIT: The deadline has passed so I have removed some of the images. You are free to search the blog to find the original posts however---use the search bar on the side. I also have permanent freebies in the shop. Click the little artist in the top bar to visit the shop.


If you are grabbing a freebie, please do consider also posting my badge on your blog (see the side bar) or voting for Tiddly Inks (see the side bar---big pink button :D), or Liking us on Facebook (see the robot up top), or just leaving me a note. :)


Tiddly Inks challenges will be starting back up again on Jan 11, so check back then for some new images. The shop is still open, but I won't be adding many new images until Jan 11...

It goes without screaming that these images:
  1. are for your personal use ONLY (no commercial use allowed)
  2. are not allowed to be sold, traded or given away anywhere else
  3. the copyright remains with Tiddly Inks
  4. please give credit to Tiddly Inks with a clickable link (http://tiddlyinks.com) whenever possible 

And just a reminder that under no circumstances should you allow any of my images to be posted online in any form that allows others to download or copy them (by right-clicking or otherwise)..please help me protect me art. These freebies are a gift but not ALL my images are gifts---they are my only means of paying my bills. Please treat them as such. 
Off my soap box now...carry on saving your treat. :) 
Happy New Year!!

Just click on the picture to get a larger picture to right click and save. 



See you on January 11. :) 

28 comments:

Graphicat said...

You rock Christy! Im off to add your blinkie to my blog!
:o)
Thanks and Happy New Year!
Cheri

grandmalee said...

These are fabulous...thanks for being so generous!!!!

Shelly said...

Thank you very much. I voted for you and am now a FB follower.

martina's kaartjes said...

Thanks for this great freebies,
greetings, martina
x

Buttercup said...

I love your images! They are so cute and put a smile on my face! Thank You Christy! And Happy New Year!!! :) xo

DonnaMundinger said...

You are the sweetest, Christy! Thanks for all you do and have a very Happy New Year. Looking forward to 2011! xxD

Gina said...

Love those plump chickens :D You definitely have an abundance of good karma headed your way for 2011 :D XXX

jenlynnie said...

i love the 3 kitties. thanks so much for sharing all of these. can't wait to use these images in my projects. Happy New Year!!!

Anita Hovey said...

Thanks! I love the colored kitties!

daisydilly (vicki) said...

I have all the blk/wh ones but the colored ones are super-thanks for sharing and I have your badge/link on my blog

Tanya said...

You are such a generous person Christy! Thank-you! Off to put your blinkie on my blog and off to vote=) Have a Happy New Year!

Paula Gale said...

this says it all - and why you are a very popular group on paper craft planet. Your art work is the best - and something for all ages to enjoy so is adaptable for lots of ocassions.

Thank you so much for your generousity over the year and for being such a great crafting friend.

Paula x x x

*CAFE said...

Thank you so much for posting these - I had missed some, and am very grateful for the chance to pick them up again! I love your work, and look forward to more in 2011! :)
Happy New Year!

Trish Hughes said...

super sweet of you to do this, thanks so much! can't wait to see what you come up with for 2011

donna mikasa said...

Thank you so much for a year of wonderful freebies! You are so generous, and so talented, too! Happy New Year to you and your family!

Alison said...

Thank you so much for posting all of these, Christy!!! Looking forward to Jan. 11th! It's my Birthday!!!

mckinkle said...

Oooh Thank You Christy for giving so generously to us all!

Ive always had your logo on my blog and I look forward to using a couple of these fab images real soon!

Keryn x

GrammaR said...

Thank you for all the images. Happy New Year!

Donna said...

You are fantastic! I look forward to creating some special cards with your images. Maybe this year I can start my blog. Thank you.

jcaw1 said...

Thank you so much for re-sharing these freebies with us.

Mickie said...

Thanks, very thoughtful of you! Have a Happy New Year.

Teresa said...

Wow! Thank you so much!!

Pauline said...

How delightful..... the goodies keep coming and coming1 Thanks so much for your images... they are gorgous! Have a WONDERFUL New Year!

jg said...

Thanks so much. I missed some of these. Happy New Year!

weva said...

Thank you!!

Padster said...

Thanks so much and wishing you a very happy and creative new year

Debbie x

Elaine Stark said...

Thanks and a good New Year to you. Elaine

louisevbg said...

Thanks for this great freebies. Have a good new year! Louise(vbg)

http://louisevbg.blogg.se

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...