Friday, November 5, 2010

Winner of Blog Candy

Thanks to everyone who entered our blog candy. I have a winner of the $50 CD and the other goodies...

But first, there are quite a few challenges going on this week that are worth looking at: 
Tuesday Morning Sketches has a great sketch...super cute. 
Tiddly Inks has a fall challenge

Now, one lucky winner of my blog candy won this:
Our winner was selected using Random.org. Out of a total of 284 entries (I had two lists), they picked number 226, which is actually #159 on the second list....yup, I can add and subtract in multiple steps. :)
So the lucky winner is Charlotta:

#159:

Please email me at tiddlyinks87 @ gmail.com to provide your address and list of stamps to include on your CD. You may pick up to $50 USD of stamps and I will create the CD for you.

Thanks so much everyone...:) Happy crafting. :)

12 comments:

Sandy Bayles said...

Thank you for a great contest. Congrats to the winner. I am sure she will love this. I am just green with envy because it was not me. No really I am just happy for her. Visit me anytime on my small blog:
Blog:http://lovethatexpressions.blogspot.com/

Ms. Jen said...

How exciting! Congratulations.

Kras said...

Congratulations.

CraftyMomOf2 said...

super huge congratulations!! so happy for you!!!

hugs!
Meredith

♥...Mo...♥ said...

Congratulations...!!!!

Janis said...

Charlotta - congratulations! This was a great blog candy combo - I know you'll enjoy it! Thanks for the chance, Christy, and the list of blog hops for this weekend. I'll be sure to hop by and check them out. :) Janis

Gurkiss said...

Oooh wow congratulations Charlotta :)

Hugs Gurkiss


http://gurkiss.com/scrapbooking/

donna mikasa said...

Congratulations, Charlotta! What an awesome package!

Ганима said...

Congratulations, Charlotta! :)

angelique (anlou) said...

congrats to the luckt winner
thanks for this chance
hugs angelique

Purple Card Lady said...

Congrats, Charlotta!!

Minta's Creations said...

Congrats, Charlotta!