Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tiddly Tuesdays: Freebies,Challenges, Princesses oh my

Hi everybody. It's my favorite day of the week---Tuesday! We have a new challenge today and a new freebie too. :)
This is my card with the newest Tiddly Inks princess and castle. You can find Fiona and her Dream Castle here. She was created for our latest challenge - Fall Princesses (or Princes) with Backgrounds. 

This card took forever to figure out. LOL It doesn't look like it, but it is a large card (6x6 inches) and it is covered in paper lace and then almost the full character and castle are glittered. It looks super fancy in person (well, so says my 6-year-old :D).

There were two other princessy images added this week too:
By Royal Decree
Note for the Princess
Our freebie (3 banners in a zip file) was intended to match several of the princesses:

You can download the freebie in our PCP group if you are a member; if not, just ask to join. :)
Or you can visit the shop's FAQs...I keep some permanent freebies there and this one was added there. :)

10 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

Pretty girlie cards !
greetings, martina
x

Loopylou!! said...

oh christy i love the bling on this one, it must of taken you ages!gorgeous card hun andthe freebies look aweome hugs Lou xxx

jenlynnie said...

love these new princesses!!! especially since one of my daughters is very much a princess who loves to sing & dance.

Carrie said...

wow Christy...your 6 year old is right...this is super sparkley!! love all the new princesses!!!

Buttercup said...

Glitterpalooza!!! I LOVE it! Bring on the Bling!!! Beautiful Job Christy! :)

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Ya...this card is just WOW! Truly stunning and amazing. You are a constant source of inspiration!!

Hugs!
Meredith =)

Kim said...

Gorgeous stamps - I am now officially addicted!!

Ana said...

Cute card!!! I love the glitter in the stamps.

XX

Ana

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Christy - I love this glittery princess. She is just beautiful!

Stamping Cafe said...

What a gorgeous fancy glittery princess, Christy! Love the background lace paper and all that glitter, no wonder your daughter loves it so much!

I hope your little princess is feeling much better now, hugs!!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...