Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tiddly Tuesday!! :) New images, papers and freebie!

Is it already Tuesday? What a very quick week. I had a very unusual schedule last week (read, very short on time as I was nursing a sick kiddo---with pleasure---and a sick hubby---with a little less care, poor guy LOL) which resulted in some quick redos of my favorite images, Annie and Whatcha Doing. I also had a special request from a friend and it turned out great....happy, happy, joy, joy! :) 


Don't forget that our princess challenge is extended for two weeks until next Tuesday. Hope to see your entry before then. :)

You can find all the new images and papers here. Have fun with these new images and please share your cards on our facebook fan page. :) I love to see your cards and I am always looking for samples and unique designs.
Annie's Pie
Whatcha Carvin'? 
Fall into a Cupcake Paper

Pinky Pudding
Pinky Pudding Paper
Whatcha Givin'?
PresentTime Paper
 Aisha
 (by special request for Jen of Sweet Bootique.
She also created this wonderful colored sample. Thanks Jen!  :D)
Our freebie this week is Annie's Pie and paper. You may download it in the PCP group if you are a member (just ask to join if you aren't) or by clicking on this picture to grab the larger version of the pie...the paper is only in the PCP group. :) 
 I do have two other images to get out later this week, so you can subscribe at the top of blog if you want  updates by email.
Have a great week! :)

13 comments:

Loopylou. said...

omg christy they are all awesome!!!! you busy thing you!!!! off to the shop now!! hugs Lou xx

Larisa said...

Nice images!!! Thank you)

Diane said...

Wonderful images and thanks for the great freebie!
Diane x

Shirley said...

These are awesome and LOVE Aisha. I'd say you had a really great week in terms of what you got accomplished even with taking care of sick ones.

Olivier Longuet said...

really cute work. LOVE it!. well done

BlackBird said...

That are some beautiful new images. I like them.

grandmalee said...

I love all of the images!!! They are soooooo cute! Thanks again for being so generous with your images! Everyone needs pie!

Carrie said...

omg omg omg...they are all fabby hun!!!

Carmi said...

I am sooooooo glad you did Hannah! I love her and have been looking for a Hanukkah image all year!

Melissa said...

These are all just wonderful!!! I sure do need to get them all : )

elenor said...

The new images and papers are really great! =)
Hugs, Elenor

http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

donna mikasa said...

Wow, Christy! You've really outdone yourself! So many awesome new images! Love 'em all...

Stamping Cafe said...

OMG... you ROCK, Christy! I'm in love with all of your new images, especial Annie's Pie and Pinky Pudding... LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...