Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tiddly Tuesday: New Images

Happy Tuesday all! :) Gonna make this short and sweet....let's get to the new images and freebies, but don't forget that the sale ends tonight...40% off orders over $15.  Have fun. :)


This is a new image based on a story told by a friend about her grandson. He was about 3, I think, when he declared to his mother that ""Ou need to wisten to me. Dis is not a game. I a person. I got my life and a ticket." Is that not the cutest thing???? I laughed so hard and got an instant image---so thus we now have "Ticket to My Life"...which works for so many other things too. LOL 

Ticket to Life- the girl version. :) 
The images come as zip files with the ticket alone in a jpg and png form included in the file.

Rudolf the Red-Nosed Bot is by special request....




Have a great week!


7 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Love the new images--especially those "life tickets"! Thanks for the skelly ornament, too!

Shirley said...

Chrity, you know I LOVE the life tickets, but you know I had to grab that adorable Rudophbot too. Wonderfule images all.

cardmaking bird said...

Ha, ha - I saw those ticket images yesterday but now I hear the story behind them (which is the absolute cutest btw!) I really must have one!! Hugs, Marie x

Alex said...

Fabulous! Love them all! The skelly ornament is a WONDERFUL freebie- thank you TONS!!!

Dawn B. said...

These are adorable Christy.. I LOVE the life ticket. Your talent is always amazing..

Catherine said...

Woohoo! Thanks for a great sale on FANTASTIC images, Christy! LOVE the skelly ornament!
((hugs))

Lelia Pierce said...

Love, love, love the new images...especially the skelly ornament! WOOT! Thank you, Christy!

XXX

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...