Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tiddly Tuesday! New Images and Freebie :)

Yay, it is Tuesday again and it is getting closer to the holidays. In our house, we are very close to time off from school along with turkey and pumpkin pie...my little one's favorite thing. LOL

But this week's challenge is already moving past Thanksgiving to Christmas. I already have quite a few Christmas images, but here is one more just for fun, Checkin' My List Twice.
I also added a special request, a little time-bending girl, this week even though she isn't much into Christmas.
I hope you join us for the Christmas challenge this week and have fun with the Christmas images. Here is my image for the Christmas Challenge (find it here). I used the newest Christmas image and layered pieces of the image (although that is hard to see) and the sentiment is hand-written on the paper. It didn't turn out exactly as I had planned, but that is true of most of my cards. LOL I rarely start with a plan...they just sort of evolve. :)
Our freebie this week is a pair of mittens. Click on it for a larger image or find it in our PCP group. If you aren't a member, just ask to join.


Have a wonderful week....see you after the mini-holiday.

10 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh that is just way too cute and beautiful christy, wow i wish i could write like that!! i would just make an awful mess!! lol!! and thankyou so much for the cute mitten freebie hugs Lou xxx

Maria Therese said...

Thank you!!The mittens are so cute!!

Debbi said...

Great card! I love that precious image.
*smiles*
debbi

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG how precious, Christy! LOVE the new images and thank you for the darling freebie! xxD

daisydilly (vicki) said...

Thanks so very much for this great digi.

Marilou said...

Sweet!! Thank you.

Melissa said...

I love the new images - too sweet! Thanks for the mittens too :)

mamichelle said...

Thanks for the adorable image! Love the others too!

Marlena Peduzzi said...

I absolutely love this card! You are an amazing artist!

Charlene said...

Thanks so much for this cute little mitten image!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...