Friday, November 5, 2010

Announcing the fact that....

...the party is over!!! I hate to tell you this, but you already missed it....what is this I say?? Well, didn't you know? :) It was the event of the year, but alas, it is no more. However, although the Simply Betty and Tiddly Inks blog hop has gone the way of Halloween, you can catch up on the delightful entries here. Aren't you sad you didn't play along?? We are too, but we had a ton of fun combining our design teams and swapping images for a couple of days. :)

Our design teams had so many wonderful entries that it would be impossible to pick a favorite, so I picked three to showcase, but I hope you go see all 30 of them....truly they were all fantastic :)
And these are our combined most favoritestestest picks from the participants. A big thank you to each lovely artist who joined in, but we had to narrow it down to two (coincidentally they both use the same image----I just noticed that LOL):
and Maureen!!
Both Donna and Maureen will be receiving gift certificates from Tiddly Inks and their choice of digital images from simply Betty. 
We hope that we see you for the next blog hop and thanks to each person who participated and supported our lovely artisans. And thanks to each one of the artsits who shared their lovely talents....so much cute spookiness. :)

4 comments:

Susan's crafty chaos said...

Congratulations to the winners, and thanks very much to everyone who participated, it was a lot of fun :D

donna mikasa said...

Thank you, Christy and Betty! To think that a face transplant won....Congrats to Maureen, too!

Maureen said...

Yippee!! Thanks to everybody for a great blog hop and to Christy and Betty for putting it all together and for the great prizes! Congrats also to Donna! BTW - another coincidence: we're both from Hawaii!

Eulanda said...

Wow a shock to me to see my project somewhere other then my blog! LOL!! I'm honored!!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...