Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Treat Boxes, New Images and Freebie, plus the Winner of Ellie

Happy Tuesday everyone. :) 
Our challenge this week is to create a Tiddly Inks treat bag or box and there are so many cute examples on the Challenge blog that I can't stand it. LOL Pop on over and see them. 
I made these today using some new images---Love Hurts and Harmony at Home
The new stamps and papers were developed as grungy accents and although they aren't cute characters, I can envision lots of ways to use them. :)
I love to paint paper machie boxes and had a ton of fun decoupaging and distressing these today. After I wrapped them up in paper, painted, distressed, added the new stamps and papers (then distressed some more), I filled them with my other favorite thing----chocolate! LOL

Our freebie this week is the music border that I used around the top of the Harmony box. :)
You can grab it here (click to get the bigger image) or join the PCP group and find more goodies there too.


I picked a winner of the original Ellie watercolor ATC from last week. DQ, if you would, email me at tiddlyinks87 @ gmail.com with an address, I will send it to you. :) 

Have a wonderful week. :) 

10 comments:

Loopylou!! said...

omg!! christy that is awesome and the music border is just gorgeous!! off to our little pcp home to find it now!! hugs Lou xxx

cgl1539 said...

Wow, I cannot wait to use that border, that is so awesome. And your grungy creations, so different from your usual, I love them, they are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Shirley said...

Christy, both of these boxes are wonderful, and they're filled with my favorite treat too. Love the music border. Off to check out the new images in the store.

Melissa said...

OH, that is soooooooooo cute!

Stamping Cafe said...

What a fabulous box, Christy! Love love love that music border, off to get it now... thanks!! :)

PepPop said...

Stunning little boxes. Think I need to try this, they would look fantastic in my livingroom. Jaqui x

DonnaMundinger said...

Christy, these are breathtaking! Love them BOTH!!!! xxD

mforquer said...

Christy - Oh my goodness - I love your treat boxes - so vintage and stylish!!! Great new images too!
Melissa

Ana said...

Woww!!! I love, love, love the new images!!! Perfect vintage-style boxes.

xx

Ana

Haidee said...

Nice boxes!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...