Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tiddly Inks in Rubber??? YUP!

Well, if you are a fan of Stamping Bella, you need to go see what she released today....
I am going to have to eat some of my earlier words because Emily has released 3 of my digis in rubber...LOL This is one of mine that is not a digi, but I love it.
 There are also some super, duper cute Mo digis in rubber too...omg, so cute! Look at the froggie on his pocket...LOL

Go check out the latest goodies...she is also having free shipping...more goodness. :)
http://stampingbella.com

3 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

you enabler you!! =)

hugs!
Meredith

Sarabeth said...

i love it and have this on my must have it list for things to buy next week :)

xo
sarabeth

Debbie Pamment said...

Yay for you - congrats!!!! That house is FABULOUS!
xXx