Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Fall, Friday and Release Day. :)

So many things to be happy for, but most of all new goodies...AND A SALE!!! :)
No need to enter a code or anything...the whole shop has a 40% discount on all purchases $18 and over.
The sale only lasts until Noon CST on Saturday October 2.
Happy Friday!! :) 


Here are some of the new images and papers that you can find in the shop this week...I grouped them by subject....keep on scrolling. :) You can go to this section of the shop and see all the new items added in September.

CHRISTMAS GOODIES
Christmas Pixie  (digital stamp found here)


Holly Paper Set

ROCK N ROLL
RocknRolla Girl (digital stamp found here)
Card using Rainbow Dreams background (3 in the set) and Grunge Checkerboard design paper








FANTASY

Rainbow Forest Paper Set (includes a single tree of each color and the Pink and Purple Forest Border)



Sparkles the Unicorn (here)

Candy Forest Paper Set (comes with a purple and pink tree as a png)


CANCER SUPPORT
Dare to be Aware (Digital stamp here)


Pink Ribbon Paper Set (also includes 2 single ribbons for piecing)


11 comments:

Loopylou!! said...

omg!!!! i love them all!!!!! oh i am so excited christy!!! can't wait to get playing with these!!! will be doing some shopping with Mo later!!!! hugs Lou xxx

donna mikasa said...

Awesome new digis, Christy! I LOVE the cancer support digi--what a wonderful image!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Oh Christy!!!

Just deliciousness ALL AROUND!!

Just stunning...as USUAL!

Hugs!
Meredith

Dawn B. said...

Christy these are amazing.. I am in love with that cancer awareness package and will be featuring it for my card on SCS on Oct 29th.. Just incredible artwork and creativity here.. Thanks so much for all you do..

mycardz said...

WOW, wow, wow! How do you do it?! Awesome images ... I love them all -- as always! Yikes! :) hugz, Mary

Melissa said...

WOW, I love them ALL!!! You are so talented and the fact that you share your talent is WONDERFUL!!!! Now, which do I need first???

Kristen said...

Wahoooo....LOVE them alll...On my way to purchase!

Cassie_lu said...

all kinds of goodness and what a great sale. I so hope to take advantage of it tonight after work :)

Maureen said...

Thanks for another awesome sale! I just wish I wasn't on such a tight budget so I could get everything on my wish list!!

stamping bella said...

WOOHOOO! these are OUTSTANDING sistah. The Ribbon girl is OUTSTANDING. LOVE her and the trees? THE TREES??? Why do I Loveth treeseth? I loveth you moreth though-eth
Mwah
Em

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Thanks for love, all! :) You are makin' me blush. :)