Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Challenge 25 (Halloween) and Freebie

This is a perfect card for your ghoulfriends...LOL Happy Halloween!!!
There are a couple of new stamps in the shop tonight...and this is one of them. :)
It is also my entry in the Tiddly Inks Challenge 25 - Anything Halloween. 
The paper in the background is our freebie for this week...just click on the image for a bigger one or join our PCP group and download it there.

The other new stamp in the shop is this little bathing fairy, Take Me Away. I thought about hanging her wings up on the wall, but figured I would be the only one to get it. LOL

15 comments:

Loopylou!! said...

Christy this is just suchan awesome card and the freebie looks fabulous, love the new bathing fairy and the wings idea is so fun!!! hugs Lou xxx

Linda said...

I love your card Christy! I've gotta get these new images! xoxo, Linda

Delphine said...

Fabulous card, Christy! Thanks for the freebie and the new images are just awesome!!!! Hugs Delphine xx

Curlybear said...

Wow thanks for great freebie and challenge, and your card is awesome too, Have a great day, take care Hugs Bridget:)

sweetbootique said...

I LOVE the ghoulfriend! Thanks so much for the freebie! Can't wait to use it...can I just ask though, as I am new here, what IS the challenge? All I can see is Christy's gorgeous card, but what do we have to do?

Many thanks,

Jen

Kathy Czygan said...

What a cute "Gouly" card! Love that background image too! Thank you for sharing this with us!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

thanks for the awesome freebie and i'm loving the new images!!

can't wait to play!!

hugs!
meredith

Melissa said...

Oooooo I love the paper, very cool! The bathing fairy is adorable!!! Thanks for being so creative!

Ms. Jen said...

That card is great! And that new image is fab. I actually really like the idea of hanging the wings on the wall.

Tammy said...

Wow great card!

Debbie Pamment said...

LOVE the newbies - and I think your idea for the wings is darling!!! Thanx too for the freebies - you're awesome!
xXx

Cindy2 said...

Christy: would have loved the wings on the way - go with your instincts, girl, don't worry about those that don't get it. Cindy

Dawn said...

Loving the girl in the tub, and I think wings hung on the wall would be awesome!!!!

snehal watwe welde said...

TFS

Kristyn said...

So stinking cute Christy!!! I love love love that bubble bath, I want my own!! :)

xx-Kristyn