Monday, October 11, 2010

Blog Hop coming up/Freebie

Hello everybody!!! :)  Happy Monday, right? LOL


Well, it was a very relaxing weekend around here. We went to the library on Saturday and I checked out and read several books---something I don't get to do often. I love to get transported away for a bit, ignore the dishes, and just veg. 


I also got a chance to do something else I rarely do and that was color another artist's work. LOL My dear friend and DT member Betty has her own shop of gruesome and cutely gothic digital/rubber stamps and we are having a joint blog hop on Oct 29, so I tried out several of her images (they are so well done) and made some cards....it was so much fun. :) 

Here is my first card using a Simply Betty Stamps image.

I have attached a feebie too----the sentiment that I used on the card below. Feel free to grab it by clicking on the picture to get the bigger version. :) 

12 comments:

Kathy Czygan said...

Cute card! Betty does have some adorably unique images! Thanks for the sentiment too.....Love the font!

Mrs Weyremaster said...

That is one kool card, love it. Love the sentiment too.

Can't wait for the blog hop, going to be so much fun :)
Suzi
xxx

Kristyn said...

I love Betty's images too! Can't wait to hop with you ladies! Great card and thanks for the freebie....you are always so generous!
xx-Kristyn

snehal watwe welde said...

Cute and interesting card ...and great sentiment ...thanks for sharing it ..you are very kind

sweetbootique said...

Hi Christy,

Thanks for the cute freebie and for the sneak peek at your lovely card. You are both talented and oh so generous. Thank you so very much! I can't wait to use this little sentiment.

Hugs to you,

Jen

sweetbootique said...

Hi Christy,

Thanks for the cute freebie and for the sneak peek at your lovely card. You are both talented and oh so generous. Thank you so very much! I can't wait to use this little sentiment.

Hugs to you,

Jen

sweetbootique said...

Oops! Sorry! Not sure why it did it twice!? = )

CraftyMomOf2 said...

gorgeous card!! i can't wait for the hop!!!

hugs!
meredith

Melissa said...

Love the funky card!! The blog hop sounds like FUN!

Debbie Pamment said...

Fabulous job - this hop is gonna be SOOOO much fun - can't wait!
xXx

Curlybear said...

Thanks you for the fabulous freebie and looking forward to the blog hop, take care and have a great week Hugs Bridget;)

SuzAnn said...

funky and fun, can't wait to use it. Thanks!