Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Freebie and Challenge 23 - Crackle or Diamond Glaze

Hi ya everyone,
Can you believe it is already fall? Wow...well, I hope you enjoy the swiftly moving calendar becuase we are ready for a new challenge....let's break out the crackle or diamond glaze!

And just a note that you are going to want to check the blog every day this week for a goodie.... :)

For Challenge 23, my project used part of a new stamp--Door of Dreams. This is a book/box decorated with a red dream door as a gift to go on my hubby's desk at school, so it is pretty simple and manly..no ribbons or sparkle. LOL
The door stamp set also comes with a second open door with a creepy pair of eyes and hands....great for halloween.:) You will have to paper piece the hands and eyes...or you can use photo editing software to layer the elements.

I also have a freebie for you today...a crackly background paper. Download it here on the blog by clicking on the picture below and then saving it (or go to our PCP page. :) 
This design paper would be great for the challenge this week. :)

On Friday October 1, I will be having a mini-release with more new stamps (a wide mix of stuff) and papers...
And a SALE to kick off fall and the release...:)
Feel free to post this little badge to remind yourself and others.
Happy fall and happy Friday!!! See you then. :)

10 comments:

femke said...

hi christy,

what a cute book. love the new paper and the doors!!!

I also put the banner on my blog for everyone to see...

greetings femke

Loopylou!! said...

that is just uber fabulous christy!!! i love it and the door digi is fab too, mo already has a card idea for the door!!! hugs Lou xxx

Carisa said...

omgosh, that is such a cool project!!! i absolutely love that paper, you are determined to make me buy a color printer aren't you?! LOL i love the door too. can't wait for the sale - you know that's when i pick up tons of images from you!!!

Kay said...

Roll on Friday, that's what I say! Itching to see the new images.....

DonnaMundinger said...

What a cool book, Christy! LOVE the paper and I can't wait to get my hands on that door! Fabulous! xxD

Debbie Pamment said...

FABULOUS project - am just imagining all the fun things I could do with that funky door - woohooo!
xXx

Buttercup said...

Christy, I love the colors you picked for the crackle! How fun!!! And I can imagine lots of fun ways to use that door! Yay! Love it! :) xo

Buttercup said...

Correction :) that design paper that had me convinced it WAS crackle! Too funny! Looks great :)

Melissa said...

This is the coolest image!! How unique and with the crackle background paper - fantastic!!! Can't wait for the sale...

Cindy in Wisconsin said...

Thank you so much for sharing! I do appreciate your generosity! Now to find time to use your great shares on some cards--as a fulltime college student at 53, there never seems to be enough time for everything I want and/or need to do!