Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Freebie and Challenge 22 - Sketch It

Hi everyone, 
We have a great sketch (find it here) for our challenge this week. I hope you enjoy. This one is for my dad using a new image I created for him and another special dad. :) My dad's favorite color is green (because my daughter assigned it to him...mine is purple) and he built my house when my daughter was born---so thus he can never get too many thank you cards for that. :)

Carpenter Joe is the new image in the shop this week and he comes with the hammer and the workbox all zipped in the file. :) Those would be great on their own too. :)

Our freebie this week is actually 4 small files all zipped together. You can find them here in our PCP group. You must be a member to download the zip file, but if you aren't, just ask. :)

Two books, a toolbox (shown above) and a hammer.
Boys and their toys, you know? :)

12 comments:

Loopylou!! said...

gorgeous card Christy, love the freebies too, they go great with the carpenter guy, hugs Lou xxx

Lau W said...

Nice card ! And thanks for the freebie !
xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

Such a cute card and fabulous image! Love the dimension and corrigated bit. xxD

Ms. Jen said...

I must be losing my mind cause I don't see the sketch for this weeks challenge. Am I in the wrong place?? Thanks so much for the freebies!

Shirley N said...

Love your card Christy, your image is adorable and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks so much for the fabulous freebies!

Marie B. said...

Hi Christy, I just wanted to pop by and tell you that I like this card! :)

Moments by Marla said...

Love the card and the freebies. It is always nice to get more masculine images. Thank you!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Thank you as always for the GORGEOUS freebies and I'm totally IN LOVE with this delicious card!! Such constant inspiration...

Thank you as always!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Queen B said...

You got talent, kid. :) I envy your coloring SKILLZ, haha. The little pieces of "wood" sticking out from behind the toolbox...very cool and creative.

Curlybear said...

Hi Christy ,
Thank you for the lovely comment and for all of the wonderful freebies that you so generously leave for us every week,
and those are some really inspirational cards from the DT,
Have a great weekend, Hugs Bridget :)

Alice Wertz said...

wow! fabulous card!!! LOVE IT!! thanks for the freebie, too! =)

weva said...

Thank you

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...