Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Suzanne Dean Video Tutorial with Tiddly Inks

Ever had the best news and you can't wait to share it??? Well, Suzanne J Dean (yes, that Suzanne :D) has created the cutest tutorial using one of my little girls and I am soooooo excited----super duper, jump up and down in my seat excited (it has been a manic week LOL). Not only is Suzanne just amazing with a Copic pen, she is one seriously sweet and charming lady....it was really a privilege to chat with her. :) She offers amazing online classes too if you want to learn more about her technique....I am just in awe of what she can do.


 I am thrilled (can you tell??? LOL) to show you this video today. :) Have fun watching. :) 

8 comments:

Kristyn said...

What a great tutorial!!! Thanks for sharing with us!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous tut! Hair is the hardest. Thanks so much Susan and Christy for sharing it with us! xxD

MiMi said...

Christy, Suzanne, thanks so much for sharing this amazing tutorial!
I love this image... and love Suzanne's tutorials too! I use Promarkers usually and thanks to (or because of) you, I bought some Copics to color hair :-)

Carisa said...

Yay!!! Great tutorial - I have learned a LOT from Suzanne, just love her technique and teaching!! Thanks for sharing & now I just HAVE to have this image. LOL

Larissa said...

Great tutorial! Loved watching it.

donna mikasa said...

I don't blame you for being excited! Suzanne Dean...wow!! Great tutorial as always!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Amazing tutorial!!! Thank you SO much Suzanne!!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Nancy in Iowa said...

VERY helpful. Thank you.

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...