Sunday, August 8, 2010

New Images - Lilly Beans


I have had these images drawn up for more than a few months now, but was holding onto them for various reasons. I decided that since they were mostly done and I was stuck in the middle of moving houses and didn't have time to create any new NEW images, I might as well use the lovely Lilly Beans for our Tiddly Tuesday images. They come with various little sets and papers that you can find in the What New for August section.

Donut Ya Know Bean
Cuppa Love Bean
All My Heart Bean

This little set is already in the shop and comes with 3 separate digial files....they can be used with the Lilly Bean stamps or separately...I guess I am hungry given the number of culinary items. LOL


There are also two papers, including these new Tenderhearted and Donut Ya Know sets...