Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New Cards and Images using the Lilly Beans

I needed some thank you cards for several people involved in our move, so I created these cards using the Lilly Beans. I really like the way they turned out. I incorporated more boxes from our move. I love the dimensional aspect of the cardboard.



I also needed a manly card and since I don't have that many MANLY images (I really need to change that LOL), so I dug into my old stash and found this photo card. It was taken and made years ago when I first started making cards...does that make me a pack rat since I not only still have it but could find it??? LOL No...I think that makes me an organizational genius...that is my story and I am sticking to it.
Regardless, I like it. :)

6 comments:

Gina said...

Love that photo card, and all that corragated card. Have loads of it but never sure how to use it haha! XXX

CraftyMomOf2 said...

christy these are STUNNING CARDS!!!

just gorgeous with the corrugated cardboard!!

so inspiring!!

xoxo
Meredith

Country Chica said...

Fabulous cards! I love that crimped paper.

Maria Therese said...

Wow! Gorgeous!!

Larissa said...

Great cards Christy! Love the lilybeans, they are so cute!

Hugs,
Larissa

Buttercup said...

How did I miss this!!??? This is WAY awesome!!! I love the textures, the "green" feel, and of course, Lilly Beans!!! So fun! I might just make one just like it! :) xoxo