Monday, August 9, 2010

New Cards and Images using the Lilly Beans

I choose the name Lilly Bean by mixing a couple of personal things together. Some of my friends and family call my daughter Bean and the images had little people, so LIL came to mind, but I didn't want to call them that, so I hammered out Lilly Beans...I originally had in mind String Beans, but that calls to mind ungainly green veggies, not elegant slim beauties. LOL

Here are some of cards with the new Lilly Bean images. I wanted to use some of the cardboard from the boxes that we used to move, so that was the impetus behind choosing the color scheme. The rest of the paper was a bargain find...I think it is Disney(?). The metal tags were also a bargain find and luckily they matched the paper...I guess I should really pretend that all of it was planned down to the last tag placement?? LOL Either way, it turns out well in the end...and more important, I had a ton of fun making them in my new living room and littering paper all over the floor. :)





10 comments:

Carisa said...

adoarble! love the bright colors

Linda said...

So cute! Can't wait to use my donut lilly bean image!

Kristy Young said...

OMG I love them all so cute!
Kristy xx

Danni said...

Super cute and fun!!

donna mikasa said...

Love, love, love Lilly Bean! Love how she came to be, too! She's such a cutie! Hope you are settled in your new home...

Shirley said...

Christy, these are all so bright and pretty. Lilly Bean is delightful and love the way you used the cardboard with the colored papers. I think I saw some of those tags at Tuesday Morning and wasn't sure what to do with them. Now I know.

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

That is where I got them Shirley...I think. :)
I love Tuesday Morning. :)

Loopylou!! said...

christy they are all so cute!!! i love cardboard look on them too xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG! thesse are sooo adorable Christy! Fab use of the corrugated box and the colors are so fun! Love these! xxD

stamping bella said...

LOVEY DA LILY BEANZ

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...