Saturday, August 21, 2010

A+ is for Avenger!

I think this little teacher's pet deserves an A+...I love these little Avengers and used this one to make a card for daughter's new teacher....We are very lucky in our teacher this year. My daughter is going to have a great year.....I just jinxed myself, didn't I??? LOL Nah!!! Nice teacher, nice kid, all mixed into a gifted and talented program...it will be great. :) 


So here is the card with A+ Avenger: Teachers are Super Hereos in Disquise....get it?? LOL I chose purple as the main color to represent the school colors. The digital stamp is in the shop here. :)
I colored this in photoshp and then printed the whole thing...twice. Then I cut out the girl and popped her up over the ribbon.
As a former teacher, I really believe this sentiment is true. I may go back to teaching one day just so I can get that disguise. :)

7 comments:

Loopylou!! said...

too cute christy!! love her blingy avenger mask!!!!! hugs lou xx

*CAFE said...

That's so cute! I love the sentiment, and the little mask is adorable!

Maylee said...

Love this Christy! That sentiment is perfect!!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, this is too cute, Christy! My daughter--a teacher--is my superhero! Hope your daughter has an awesome school year!

Shirley said...

Christy, this card is absolutely delightful, and I believe this is so true. LB's teacher is going to love it.

Larissa said...

Supercute! Love the sentiment! :)

Hugs,
Larissa

DonnaMundinger said...

Precious Christy, and soooo true. I've got a bunch of friends who are teachers. Don't know how they do it! ADORABLE image and I'm so impressed with the photoshop coloring! xxD